According to numerous reviews of the owners, ECHO trimmers are considered one of the best for the home. The product range of this company is large enough so that an inexperienced buyer can not get confused and make the best choice for himself. To ease the pain of choosing, you can use the following rating of the best ECHO trimmers. In any case, it will allow you to more accurately understand what exactly is required in a given situation.
TOP 7 best ECHO trimmers
The Japanese brand “ECHO” is a world famous manufacturer of garden equipment and related materials. Despite the fact that it appeared on the domestic market relatively recently, it was created about 60 years ago.
Constant modernization and improvement of technologies did not affect the main philosophy of the company, which is to make the customer happy. And for many years now they have been able to do this with enviable regularity in more than 50 countries around the world.
The advantages of trimmers of this brand include:
- availability of spare parts;
- cutting set of high quality;
- simple design;
- good autonomy;
- durable and reliable propulsion systems;
- All products are made only in Japan;
- use of advanced technologies and quality materials;
- original proprietary design.
1. ECHO SRM-350ES
This petrol trimmer is a heavy duty mower designed for continuous operation for several hours. The use of chromium in the manufacture of the cylinder makes it almost eternal, which makes it possible to guarantee the reliable operation of the motor part several times longer than its production life. The features of this trimmer include electric ignition “TCI” and easy start “ES-Start”.
ECHO SRM-350ES – This professional model is recommended for cutting large areas of grass. Its ability to work for a long time is also suitable for semi-professional use.
- chrome-plated cylinder walls;
- high reliability;
- quick-release filter cover;
- performance-weight combination;
- cylinder volume 34 cm3;
- fuel consumption 0.92 liters per hour;
- weight 7.4 kg.
- The fuel tank could have been larger.
2. ECHO SRM-22GES
This excellent grass trimmer is powered by a carbureted 21.2cc two-stroke engine. This tool is intended for mowing grass in city squares, in front of shops, in parks and on adjacent plots. This trimmer model is the benchmark for a durable and functional tool. Its main advantage can be called a small mass and high reliability.
Recommended for purchase by parks, service companies and utilities.
- cutting width 23 cm;
- low fuel consumption;
- excellent vibration dampening system;
- reliability and practicality.
- working in thick grass can cause grass to wrap around the spindle.
3. ECHO GT-22GES
If you want to have a beautifully cut lawn or smooth grass in front of the house, then this popular trimmer model will be an excellent choice. The robust and lightweight design makes this job easy to handle. All the features of this trimmer were incorporated by the designers at the design stage. These include the ES-start easy start system, an all-position carburetor and a multi-function handle. Also, there is no problem of the so-called “reverse impact”.
It is recommended for buyers, on the site of which there are hard-to-reach places, in which cutting the grass presents certain inconveniences.
- sealed metal tank for oil;
- quick-release fasteners on the filter cover;
- excellent quality of parts and assembly;
- rotary carburetor.
- relatively low power.
4. ECHO SRM-2655SI
This unit is one of the best reliable petrol trimmers. Designed for mowing large areas where deadwood, small shrubs or dense vegetation grows. This type of work requires excellent equipment, which this lawn mower has. In addition, it has one of the best price-quality ratios. It is also worth noting that the trimmer has increased power, which allows you to install larger diameter discs for more efficient work.
- adaptability for large areas;
- large diameter cutting line;
- long warranty (5 years);
- good equipment;
- forged crankshaft;
- the presence of large diameter knives in the set.
- considerable cost.
5. ECHO SRM-330ES
This model is one of the best ECHO trimmers. It has a number of advantages and individual features. The ergonomic design allows you to work for a long time without feeling the slightest discomfort. The chrome-plated cylinder has a high wear resistance, ensuring durability even when operating at maximum power.
Trimmer ECHO SRM-330ES is recommended for professional work on large areas. Judging by the reviews of the owners, it is possible to use it for mowing not only grass, but also shrubs, as well as dense vegetation.
- durable accessories;
- ease of maintenance of the felt filter;
- electronic ignition;
- protective cover and shoulder strap;
- bicycle handle.
- small area of protection.
6. ECHO CLS-5800
This quality trimmer is equipped with a 58.2 cm3 motor and is designed for professional use. He demonstrated his high efficiency when working in gardens and farms. User reviews indicate that this machine does an excellent job of mowing thick grass, reeds, weeds, shrubs and even small trees. The area of the cultivated area is limited solely by the endurance of the worker. The trimmer itself has no restrictions in this regard.
- powerful engine;
- forged crankshaft and connecting rod;
- chrome cylinder;
- comfortable handle.
- significant weight;
- considerable cost.
7. ECHO Bear Cat HWXB wheeled
This model is the most powerful trimmer in this rating. This is perhaps the best trimmer for landscaping, gardening, farming, and also for jobs where you need to cut bushes or thick weeds. It is great for cutting grass along lawn edges, fences and house walls.
Its presence greatly facilitates work on the slopes of forest parks and other places where a small trimmer is ineffective, and large equipment simply does not fit. With a robust and powerful design with a reliable chain drive, this device allows you to work with maximum efficiency on very large areas. And the presence of a chassis with light and large wheels greatly facilitates and simplifies the work with this heavy device, which weighs up to 35 kg.
- powerful gasoline engine;
- the ability to adjust the slope of the braid;
- lateral waste of grass;
- the presence of wheels facilitates the care of the site;
- capacious tanks for oil and fuel.
- very high price.
Which trimmer is better to buy
To choose a good trimmer, you need to pay attention to the following characteristics:
- Power affects the performance of the device. The higher it is, the faster the cutting element will rotate. For a dacha with a small plot, a device from 0.25 to 0.7 kW is enough, a garden tool already needs to have a power of 0.25 to 1.8 kW, and a professional tool should not have a power of less than 0.9 kW.
- The width of the cut affects the size of the strip that is formed after the trimmer passes. The larger it is, the less movement you need to make to mow the site.
- Weight directly affects the usability and fatigue of the worker. If possible, it is recommended to pay attention to lighter models.
- Rotational speed is another measure of performance. For a summer residence, 6000 rpm is enough. Semi-professional and professional models have an indicator in the region of 7,500-9000 rpm.
- The thickness of the fishing line varies from 1.4 to 3.3 mm. It affects the ability to cut stems of a certain thickness and branches of shrubs. For a summer cottage, a thickness of 1.4-2 mm is sufficient. For mowing thick grass, a fishing line of 2.4-2.7 mm is needed. To ennoble the neglected area, it is necessary to have a fishing line of 3.0-3.3 mm.
- There are two types of cutting system: knives (metal or plastic) and soft fishing line. The first type is suitable for flat terrain, and the fishing line will do a great job on bumpy terrain next to fences.
When choosing the best ECHO brand trimmers, it is recommended to think carefully about the conditions under which they will be used and, based on this, choose the optimal model.